©2022 NZ Realtors Network All rights reserved.
Masterton - Rural delivery business - Masterton
|Price||$140,000 Plus GST (if any)|
|Listing No #||CC106130|
Are you looking for a well remunerated low-risk business? Do you enjoy being or want to become your own boss? Are you someone who likes to get out and about, enjoys meeting people and places a high value on having a great lifestyle? If you're answering yes, then consider this - a rural delivery business operating across some of the most scenic parts of the Wairarapa.
Key business benefits include (but are not limited to):
- a guaranteed income from NZ Post but with the potential to better it with the provision of delivery services to other customers.
- known and predicable expenses - even fuel rates are routinely adjusted to align with actual fuel costs
- excellent growth potential with increasing numbers of people working from home and purchasing online.
The business encompasses two contracted runs:
- RD 9 Masterton to Castlepoint. 181km per day Monday to Friday with a shorter run of 146km on Saturdays. 204 delivery points.
- RD 14 Tinui to Annedale. 108km per day Monday to Friday. 65 delivery points.
Weekly pickups and deliveries additional to those provided on behalf of NZ Post form part of the business. Total time to complete both contracted runs is approximately 45 hours per week. And with runs generally finished by early afternoon there's still time for a bit of fishing out on the coast. How good is that! The sale price includes a 2019 double cab Holden LTZ 4x4 as well as on the job training for the new owner.
For further information about this very attractive business opportunity please contact the sole agent.