©2022 NZ Realtors Network All rights reserved.
Papatoetoe - Brand New Townhouse Handy to Motorway
|Location||757C, Great South Road, Papatoetoe|
|Listing No #||31001868|
You snooze you lose- Get in Quick!
Come and have a look at this brand-new Papatoetoe house which combines the elegance of spacious and modern living.This delightful two-level urban look house features :
Three double bedrooms wuth Three lively bathrooms including master with ensuite having luxury of it's own. Separate powder room on the Ground level near lounge for your friends & guests.
Open plan Dining & modern Kitchen with gas cooking & brand new appliances, merging into the Lounge. Private cozy back yard
Single internal access garage. Secure partial fencing, house is alarmed for peace of mind. Featuring double glazed windows with Blinds, Heat Pump, Central Air Ventilation System, Modern lighting throughout & Healthy Home compliant.
Located in one of the best streets of Papatoetoe.
Close to Central Papatoetoe, Easy access to Motorways, Schools, Daycare facilities, Supermarket and parks, it's no surprise you just need to walk around.
AVAILBLE from 1st Sep 2022
Move In Costs:
2 Weeks Rent- $1440.00
Bond - $2880.00
Total - $4,320.00
No Pets & No Smoking allowed
For more information, please Call/Text:
Office: 09 276 6784
Priya : 027 605 6519
Please view the property from the roadside only. DO NOT ENTER the property or park on the driveway under any circumstances.
- TO REGISTER for Viewings - please click on 'Book a Viewing Time' on the Barfoot & Thompson website, enter your contact details and you will automatically be updated when viewing time is available.*
PLEASE NOTE: The way that property managers advertise and show properties has changed due to COVID-19.
Covid health and safety protocols will apply:
· Please do not attend the viewing if you are unwell, have any Covid-19 symptoms or are required to self-isolate or been advised to do so.
· Please refrain from touching anything during the viewing and use the sanitiser provided.
· Social distancing of 1 metre must be observed and a one-in, one-out policy may be operated to allow for this.
· Masks required for all attendees over 12 years old unless an exemption applies.
Thank you for your patience at this time.